Steps To Enroll In Benefits:
1. Submit your benefit elections in Workday.
- Look for the onboarding task in your inbox called “Benefits Change-New Hire”
- Submit before your Submit By deadline
- A knowledge base article with screenshots is available here
2. For your Mandatory Retirement plan, do one of the following based on the option you chose:
- IPERS – Complete the IPERS Beneficiary and Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Return paper form to the Benefits Office or send directly to IPERS
- TIAA – Set up an on-line account (PDF), during which you will:
- Choose your investment allocations
- Provide beneficiary information
3. If you chose to enroll in the ISU group life insurance plan, complete a Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation Form (not applicable to pre/postdoctoral scholars).