Skip to main content
Health Care Reform Notice
- Iowa State University's health plans are considered grandfathered health plans under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Free or low-cost health coverage available to eligible children and families.
Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act
- This notice informs you of the federal regulation that requires all health plans that cover mastectomies to also cover reconstruction of the removed breast.
Notice of Privacy Practices
- This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed by Iowa State University and how you can get access to this information.
Affordable Care Act - Marketplace Coverage Options
- This notice provides some basic information about the Marketplace and employment based health coverage offered by your employer to assist you as you evaluate options for you and your family
No Surprises Act Notice
- Your rights and protections against surprise medical bills - when you obtain emergency care or are treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing.